We have 30 fantastic event venues confirmed so far for the 2020 Swim For a Mile Challenge, see full list of pools and event dates at the bottom! Several event’s are already fully booked, with others approaching capacity! Limited spaces remain at:
- Trinity Sports Centre – Only available at 11am.
- National Aquatic Centre, Dublin – Only available at 6pm (50m format)
- Leisureworld, Bishopstown – Only available at 8.30pm
- UL Arena – Last space at 6pm
- Waterpoint, Enniscrone – Only 3 spaces remain
In addition to our event venues, we have a list of super training venues, delivering 12 weeks of coached sessions to help you prepare for the big day! You can see a full list of 2020 SFAM Training Pools here! Training with friends can be more fun, help you stay motivated and push yourself that little bit harder! Take a look to see if there is a pool near you to join one of our SFAM training groups!
No pool near you? No worries! Remember that you can download the weekly training programme from your SFAM dashboard, just click “Training Programmes” and select your desired week and format!
We have a host of super handy demonstration videos, showing you how to perform drills, kicks and stroke’s! Check out our youtube playlist here!
Like last year, we are continuing our support to Temple Street Children’s Hospital Foundation, with 10% of all SFAM 2020 registration fees going to Temple Street and the awesome, lifesaving work that they do! SFAM participants are also welcome to further their fundraising efforts by campaigning themselves. You can share the IDonate link on your social media or request a sponsorship card via firstname.lastname@example.org to help your efforts.
EVENTS SHOWN BELOW IN RED ARE NOW FULLY BOOKED
- Trinity Student Event: Thursday March 12th
- Shannon Leisure Centre, Clare: Wednesday, April 8th
- University of Limerick Arena: Tuesday April 14th
- Kingfisher NUI Galway: Wednesday April 15th
- Graiguecullen, Carlow: Thursday April 16th
- K Leisure Naas: Thursday April 16th
- The Watershed, Kilkenny: Friday April 17th
- Templeogue, Dublin: Friday April 17th
- NAC, Dublin: Sunday April 19th
- Kingfisher, Waterford: Tuesday April 21st
- The Apex, Wexford: Wednesday April 22nd
- Leisureworld, Bishopstown Cork:Thursday April 23rd
- Killarney Sport & Leisure, Kerry: Friday April 24th
- Westwood, Clontarf Dublin: Friday April 24th
- Tralee Sports Complex, Kerry: Saturday April 25th
- Newpark Sports Centre, Dublin: Saturday April 25th
- Ballybunion Health & Leisure, Kerry: Sunday April 26th
- Kingfisher, Renmore Galway: Sunday April 26th
- Sean MacDermott St Swimming Pool, Dublin: Sunday April 26th
- Sligo Regional Liesure Centre: Monday April 27th
- Waterpoint, Enniscrone Sligo: Thursday April 28th
- Castlebar, Mayo: Friday May 1st
- Aura Dundalk, Louth: Tuesday May 5th
- Ballina, Mayo: Saturday May 2nd
- Markievicz, Dublin: Wednesday May 6th
- Trinity, Dublin: Thursday May 7th
- Clara Swimming Pool, Offlay: Friday May 8th
- Thurles Leisure Centre, Tipperary: Saturday May 9th
- Clonmel Swimming Pool, Tipperary: Saturday May 9th
- Bangor Aurora: Sunday May 10th